Sunday, August 17, 2014

Cycling Kit Rant Update

Good news for tall freaks. There are two different bib shorts from 2XU that have 12" inseams. They are not listed as tall bib shorts but they certainly are. They are the "Active Cycle Bib Short" and the "Road Comp Cycle Bib Short". Here are two pics. In the first one I am wearing the 12" 2XU "Active Cycle Bib" and in the other I am wearing Mavic 9" inseam shorts. Both look OK in the picture but the problem is when you are riding the 9" ones climb up too high for my liking. I wear a 36 waist and 38 inseam in jeans and these shorts are size XXL and fit real good.

2XU Active Cycle Bib - 12" inseam
9" inseam shorts

I have ordered the  "Road Comp Cycle Bib Short" and a 2XU jersey in XXL and I will let you know how they fit.

4 comments:

  1. The new kit looks like it fits great. Now, if we could do something about the height of your doors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I need to raise the doors and the kitchen sink height would be nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every woman loves leggings because they are the most comfortable thing to make your work outs quite easy. I am also going to purchase the cute and trendy Workout Leggings for the yoga sessions. Have seen really good offers on the high quality leggings and hoping to have them in good quality too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On behalf of the internet, I declare this blog abandoned.

    ReplyDelete